Sunday, March 21, 2010

Disneyland and Beach*


As you can tell were all on the back row... I LOVE dianes face
in it.. priceless!!

about to get our toy story on.. best ride ever!!






Hallee was so funny.. she kept looking
under Cinderella's dress and being like
"Where's your glass slippers"? haha



It was so fun to have EVERYONE there!!

Cutest grandkids:)

Jake and Mason enjoying their tea cup ride.

Meagan, Adam, Hallee, Hunter, and Trav-

I love this picture of Adam and Hallee.. she loves her daddy!

Kristyn, Aiden, and Thomas lovin the tea cups!

Madelyn and I- this was my first time on dumbo I do believe.

Jalen was not loving Snow White- (not a good 1st ride at Disneyland)

All the parents wrote their number's on their kids arms.. so smart.

Me and Maddy so excited to go to DISNEYLAND!

Hallee and Madelyn excited for Disneyland!!





SiStErS:)

What fun uncles!

Jennie gettin her kite flyin on!

Hunter, Kera, Diane, Hallee, and Maddy lovin the beach!



Cutest Meg:)

Mason sure did love those sea shells!

I love this one:)

Just in case you forgot what an annoyin seagul looks like:)

or the sea shells...





The kids first time at the beach ever!!

Man they sure were happy to take a picture! haha.."are we there
yet?"


For Christmas Diane and Allen suprised me and the kids (I say that cause everyone thought I knew but I didn't.. hehe which I was just as excited) with a trip to DISNEYLAND!! Who doesn't love the happiest place on earth.. I was so excited as were the kids! A fun family trip where everybody would be goin. I was so excited to go with the kids cause I haven't been there with kids since my little sisters were little so probably 10 years! We had so much fun and it was so much fun to see what the kids thought. We stayed right across the street from Disneyland so it was so nice after a long, fun day to just walk across the street to our hotel. I wish we could have stayed for a YEAR!! ok maybe not that long but we all had so much fun. Thank you Allen and Diane so much! It will be so fun to look back at the memories and i'm sure the kids will remember it their whole lives!! Love you:)

7 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

You know you have the coolest family in the world right? Look at all the fun you had! I am so jealous!;)

Jordan and Mandy said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Now I want to go to Disneyland and the beach!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Looks like a BLAST!!

Whit said...

Looks like so much fun it for sure makes me want to go!

Heidi Madsen said...

What a great fun trip with all your family!

Charisse said...

The pic of you and Jake at the beach is stinking cute Nat! You look good ;)

Jennie said...

The trip was definately one to always remember! And I can't wait to do it again...maybe when you guys and Trav & Meagan have some little ones to add to the bunch!!

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley