Friday, March 9, 2012

Arizona & Magic

We left Pais with my parents while we went to AZ and this is what she did back at home.. hang out with mollie:)
Our first day we were there we all went on a hike.. L-R Hunter.Mason.Hallee.Aiden.Madelyn.Jalen...Best lizard hunters ever!
Wow dont our smiles rock!

All us girls enjoyin a little break at the top.    


 We went to Arizona for my nephew Mason's baptism. We loaded up 2 vehicles and were on our way. Everyone left their babies home which made the ride more enjoyable. It was weird not having Pais with us though. I kept lookin for her and wandering what she was eating now but I didn't have to worry since we left her with my parents. It was so nice being in Arizona though with everyone. It was such good weather and Jennie is the best host ever. I wish we could have stayed a few more days there but were so grateful for the time we did get there. The baptism was so good and Mason is one sweet boy. I cant believe he is already 8!! We cant til we get to go visit Suprise again. Thanks for everything Cox family!
So my Uncle drove all the way from Phoenix to do a magic show in Richfeild and we were not about to miss is. My uncle (moms youngest brother) has loved magic since he was a little kid. I have never been to one of his real shows. I have seen videos and little things in person but this time I got to see his big tricks.. He blows my mind. He has traveled all around the world and is well known. I couldnt get any good pictures but this one he was juggling and he even did it on that rope.. crazy huh!! So glad we got to go over to watch him!!

So at the magic show my uncle chose Mike (camilles love) out of the audience not even knowing it was my sister Camilles boyfriend and my uncle Craig has this amazing belly dancer that helps him with his tricks and what not so she grabbed a hold of him and kissed him before she went away in this box.. it was HILARIOUS!! We were all dying and it was even funnier that it was Mike that she did it to. After wards we went and talked to my Uncle and his helper and she felt so bad but we all thought it was so so funny!!

Sorry this pic is sideways but while we were gone to Arizona over the weekend was prom and my sisters prom days are over but they came home from the floor show and put on their prom dresses and they put one on pais do.. arent they beautiful! Pais had such a blast she probably didn't want to come home!

No comments:

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley