Thursday, July 12, 2012

Independence Day

Dont let this little innocent face fool you... in this picture she looks like she is enjoyin the parade but in reality she was so onery and wanted nothin to do with it.. thats ok cause i "caught candy for her" but really ate it all myself haha

Love this picture of hazel!!


I love that pais is actually somewhat smiliing for a pic but jakes smile is my favorite!! haha such a good daddy!!
Always time for a family pic right? Exactly 7 months prego in this pic.... were on the countdown!






I sm soooooooo in love with this picture of Maddux!.. priceless right?!X
Cutest little brogen ever!! his smile makes my heart melt:)

July 4th is always so much fun in Gunnison! We went to the parade in the mornin and then hung out at the park for a few hours and then Jake took me to Salina to meet ryan and bri on there way from New Mexico so I got in the car with them and we headed over to kanosh. Jake had to work the next couple days so thats why I went over with them and to help my mom out the last couple days before Camilles wedding. It was so fun being home with Ryan and Bri and Jared and Shannon came up to so we got lots of catchin up done. Things were a little crazy at times gettin the yard ready and last minute wedding stuff done. My parents put in a huge play area for the kids with a swing set andd helicopter thing.. mini trampoline.. and sand box so it was so nice having that for the kids to just go outside and play.. Hope everyone had a great 4th!!

No comments:

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley