Monday, October 4, 2010

Knott Reunion*







 I love this pic cause Brogen got a little scared for his mom and dad when he saw them goin on the swing.. TOGETHER! haha look at his little face and that reached out hand!

I'm a little late on this post but better late then never right? I think I actually say that alot.. haha WHOOPS! Back in August most of my relatives on the Knott side met up at our cabin. It was so fun to be with all of them and to hang out. We don't get to see them alot and when we do its usually like a hi bye thing so thats why I look forward to the 2-3 day reunion so we have more time to talk and catch up. As you can see I was having way to much fun that I didn't take alot of pics. I loved the ones on the swing ESPECIALLY MY GOOD OL GRAMS! I love her her like no other... so is so funny! As you could probably tell from the pics.. can you believe she took a hit at the swing?!! I loved every minute of it! She is such a trooper! So glad that we all take time out of our daily lives and summers to spend at least a couple days with each other! Love all of you guys!! Can't wait for our next reunion next summer!

No comments:

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley