Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Baby Showers*

 Shanettes beautiful kitchen!... The chocolate fountain was soooooooo good!

  The girls from the Salon-- Love them!
 Amee and Jo-- 2 of my favorite people... Thanks for the fun shower:)
 Brit (grew up next door to Jake and I do her hair now) she gave me that cutest tutu shown above with a bracelet and Eryn (danced with her on drill and her little sister was one of my best friends) she made me some way cute burp cloths, a big thing of baby lotion, and some head bands. Love them!
                                31 weeks-
 So freakin cute.. my cousin Stacia, Aunt Sharon, and my mom came from Kanosh and I cried .. haha but this is Stacia's little boy boston who is 5 months and she just got done feeding him and he laid like this for like 15 minutes . It was the funniest thing ever.. you would have thought he just had a thanksgiving dinner.. hahahaha
 Hollie use to work with us at the Salon and I love and miss her! Look how freakin cute that swim suit is!
 We were breakin in the new sling that Shanette gave me!
      This is my cutest Taylee-- Boston's big sister
 Asher (one of my best friends from highschool) and I at my shower up in Salt Lake-- so glad she came it made my day.. love and miss you!!
 How cute is this! Can you tell what it is?? My cousin Brad made this for the shower--so talented:)

 Cute diaper cake from my Aunt Teresa and cousin Bri-- there is a pic of me at 3 1/2 weeks old-- such a cute idea huh!!
 My aunt Sylvia, aunt Louise, Mom, and Grandma Knott ( those are my grandmas sisters) Love them!
 My aunt Ann and her girls were able to come and my aunt had some dresses of mine that I wore when i was a baby.. it was so fun to see them and get them back:) hahah I can't wait to put Paisley in them even though they are out of style-- its the meaning behind it right?
 My mom made this cutest quilt and I love it! Thanks mom!!
 These cute red shoes Asher gave me and she wasn't there when I opened it so this is for you Ash-- my reaction.. lol I love them! ( and the gift card)
 Love my Grams!!
 Whitney and I became friends down in Cedar and over the summer she moved up to Salt Lake so I was glad she could come.. it also made my day.. Love and miss you Whit!!
 These next 2 pics are out of order... There suppose to go at the top but my cousin Shanette and great friends Jo were the masterminds behind my shower in Cedar and I thank them so much! It was so fun and thanks for your hard work.. love you both!
These are my cutest neighbor friends.. I LOVE THEM! I was so glad they were able to come! Kylee made me the cutest blanket and burp cloths and Allie and Nicole gave me a basket full of bath stuff, clippers, and thermometer-- Very much needed! Thanks guys.. Love you!


I was so excited for the baby showers to begin! I have already got so much cute stuff and I still have 2 more showers to go! What would I do without awesome family and friends to take care of me.. Like I said Shanette and JoAnna put on the one for me in Cedar City and my Aunt Teresa, cousin Brianna, and Grandma Knott put on the shower for me in Sandy. I am so grateful for them and for taking the time and money that was put into them! Thanks so much guys. I love you so much!!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

What a cute shower!!!! It looks like you ended up with some great stuff! Your going to be a mom so soon! How exciting!

Hollie said...

Nat!! I freakin love you. You almost made me cry. Weird! Don't know why. ha CUte CUte stuff!

p.s. We should do lunch sometime when you are not crazy busy. :)

Karly & Greg Palmer said...

Nat!! It looks like you had so much fun at your showers. I am getting anxious to see this precious baby girl! Hope you are feeling well :D

Clint and Courtney Summers said...

How fun!! I am so excited for you!! You look so wonderful!

Sarah Stout said...

So fun! I'm glad you had so many fun people there to help you prepare! Such cute gifts! :)

Jennie said...

I am so excited for you and Jake to welcome little Paisley into this world! Seeing all this fun baby stuff just makes it seem so real and SO close!! You will be the best parents and I'm sure Paisley will be absolutely so adorable!! Can't wait!!!

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley