Sunday, November 7, 2010

More Happenings*

Are these not the cutest things EVER?!! Such a cute idea and easy to make-

The most amazing women ever! So glad I get to call them mom and sisters! Thanks for all your hard work put into this day.. I love you all and can't wait til we can be together again!
Love of my life right here.. Jakes cousin Mckell---coolest girl you will ever meet!
Yummy food as always! We had homeade keesh(spelling?) salad, fruit kabobs, 3 different kinds of muffins which I practically devoured them all, and those cute sucker, chocolate balls.
Cutest idea ever!! Thanks Deanne and girls!!
                              Grandma Lois made this cute quilt- As you will see... Paisley will be
                           drownded with a million, cute blankets!
Cutest quilt EVER that Diane took time and made for me! I love everything about it and can't wait to use it.. Thanks so much Diane.. you are the best!!
Cute little Paisley blanket that Grandma Dyreng made for me- she also gave me that cute book the Maddy is holding. I can't wait to be able to fill that book up with pics of Paisley and her information.
We had bunco at my house for Halloween this year and we always dress up and its SO FUN! I always love to see what people will come as... This eye was of course Jake's invention. He did awesome on it and I have gotten so many compliments on it.. thank goodness for his creative mind!

Jake and I decided to go out one day and just to our own little version of "belly shots". I just wanted a couple so I could look back on and put in Paisleys book.. Their not the greatest but they were FREE:)

The yummy food my mom slaved away all day preparing for.. We had cheesy potato soup, chicken crouissant sandwiches, bran muffins, wheat rolls, and these cute little cup cake cheesecake things with raspberry topping. Thanks so much mom for all the hard work and effort put into my shower! Love you so much!
Barbara (left) is the funniest woman you will ever meet! She was my boss when I worked at the hair salon in Kanosh.. Best lady to work for!! Everyday was a PARTY. Love her.... Laree (right) is the nicest/sweetest woman you will ever meet! She is my dads cousin and its been so fun to have her living in Kanosh!
Cindy said this would be a great time for a picture cause for once in her life I was bigger than she is..... and as you can see she is TINY! and she always has been.. She was one of my favorite Young Women leaders !!
My aunt Jann came from Maryland and she happen to be in town the same time as my shower so it worked out great. So good to see you Aunt Jann! Love you!
My cute little Talons got to perform at the half time game of the SUU/DIXIE game. They are the cutest ever and are workin their butts off this year.. Love those girls! 
  This picture look really funny.. maybe my face just looks way humungo to me! This is one of my talon girls kissing Paisley. It was so funny- she was moving alot that day and so I would grab a bunch of their hands and put it on my stomach and they were like "there's a baby in there!!" haha I was like um.. no kidding. It was way funny though! Glad they finally got to feel her:)

As you can see alot has been happening the past month. Im so glad to get caught up on it to cause my next post will be.......... PAISLEY'S ARRIVAL!! I can't even believe it.. i'm so excited for her to come and just live everyday wandering if "this is the day". So I hope you have enjoyed the pics and stay tuned for the next post:) I can't wait to give ya all the details! lol



4 comments:

Nicole said...

How could no one leave a comment for such a cute pregnant woman! You look so adorable, Nat! I can't believe you are as far along as you are- you look like six months maybe! I love the pictures Jake took! You will be glad to have those! I love the one of you on the bench! I look like that now and I still have three months to go! It was fun to see your curly hair in a few pics too! I am so excited to see pictures of Paisley when she's born! I only wish it could be in person! I am so happy for you and Jake and I can't wait to hear about how much you love her because trust me, it's a love like you've never felt before! Just seeing your face makes me happy and wish I could come give you a big hug right now! I love you!

Wren and Savy said...

Natalie! I'm so happy you have a blog! You look adorable pregnant, and I love your belly picks, what are you talking about "they're not the greatest"? They're darling, k I'm going to add you to my list of friends on my blog, good luck having the baby and I'm sad I didn't get to come to your shower with my mom and Rache, hope you got lot's of cute stuff!

Sarah Stout said...

Natalie... You look so great! I can't believe how many fun baby showers you've had. You are loved by so many people because of how amazing and friendly you are. I'm so excited for Paisley upcoming birth and can't wait to see pictures! :)

P.S. Nicole and I were just talking about you. You are going to be such a good mom! Is it true you're due in only a week?

Josh and Ashley said...

Natalie your belly is looking so cute! I'm so sorry we couldn't make it down to your shower...but it looks like it was incredible! That diaper wreath the girls made you is ADORABLE! That is definitely an idea I will have to steal ;) And of course the quilts are to die for! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet little Paisley! :)

Hope to see you soon!

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley