Thursday, November 18, 2010

What's this due date tryin?!

I love how the crib turned out! One of my good friends Amee Gleave gave it to me and it was a really pretty wood which I felt bad painting over it but i'm so glad of the way it turned out--The only thing we bout in this whole room is the rockin chair and ottoman and half of the car seat and stroller. Everything else was givin to us, made for us, or I had lying around the house.. Were so blessed. Thanks everyone who contributed!!
As you can see I got SPOILED at all my showers. I barely had anymore room to put anything. I can't wait to use everything I got. I wouldn't have been able to do it with out all the awesome gifts from my loved ones:) I love you all! Don't you love the dresser and little night stand-- yep thank my mom. It use to be my grandpa Blads and then when he died earlier this year she snatched it and painted it for me/paisley. 
I traded with a client and she made these awesome vinyls- I love them! Thanks Kellie!!!
Thanks tinkerbell:)
Yep that's right! Its November 18th and I have no baby.. still in the womb. I totally thought she would be here by now but looks like she takes after her dad but luckily she wont be 2 weeks late like he was. I thought she was goin to be 2 weeks early like her mamma--- but maybe she will meet in the middle and come later on today! WAHOOOOOO! I would love that-- and so would Jake:) So I know I said in my last post that my next post would be PAISLEYS DEBUT- well sorry I just had to squeeze in one more little post. I thought I would show you pics of her room and a shot of me more for my purpose.
Well 2 days ago my best friend Shayla had her baby and I'm so so happy for her and can't wait to meet little Lybee. It made me want to meet Paisley so much more after hearing her talk about her sweet Lybee. Its been so good to talk to her while she has been in the hospital and kind of prepare me for my stay. Like I have said in recent post its been so nice to have someone right there goin through the same things as you in your pregnancy within days apart of each other. I can't wait for Paisley and Lybee to meet! So yesterday I woke up and I was just pist! I was so depressed all day and goin to the doctor didn't help at all.. except for this GOOD NEWS-- I'm dilated to a 2 now AND because its Thanksgiving next week they are goin to INDUCE me this coming Sunday night at Midnight. I am so excited! Of course at the time I was like still that far away ( only 4 days). Then after I left I got thinkin and i'm like well she could still come anytime but for sure she will be here MONDAY THE 22!! So I have tried to stay really postive and just really enjoy these next few days with Jake alone and enjoying my sleep, not having to change diapers, not having hurty nipples, and just doin whatever I want when I want. Monday still seems so far away but I have actually got a drill team craft fair this weekend that Ill be at all weekend so that will be nice to take my mind off having her. We are so excited and can barely stand it- we can't wait to see what she will look like. I can't believe I have been pregnant for 40 weeks- it has been life changing but I wouldn't take it back for anything. We are so ready for this next step in life and can't wait to see where Paisley takes her life and ours. Can't wait to be a mom!! Now for reals the next post will for sure be here debut so stay tuned.......Thanks to everyone who showed love and kindness through this pregnancy.. We love you!

Our dear little Paisley girl,
  Daddy and I are so excited for you to arrive. We think about you all the time and wander what kinda of person you will be. Will you have brown eyes like me or gorgous blue/green eyes like your dad? There is no question that you will have curly blonde hair at least when your little anyways. We can't wait to see what your personality will be like. So many things we think about how you will be. You are already such a blessing to us. Its been so fun to have you grow inside mommies tummy and to see and feel you get bigger.  We LOVED it when daddy would tickle you and you would kick back. Mommy is goin to be so glad to have you out of her tummy but she will miss the bond that you guys grew while you were inside of her. You will change our lives for the better.... you already have. Mommy can't believe that the lord would trust her this much to send her one of his chosen daughters. Her and daddy will do everything they can in this life to help you return safely back to him so we can all be a family together forever. We can't wait to raise you and to see what you will become... we hope we won't dissapoint. Paisley we love you so so much and can't wait to meet you!! Please arrive here safely and don't give us any scares. LOVE YOU BABY GIRL:)

17 comments:

Kristen said...

I think that was the cutest sweetest little letter I have ever read! Little Paisley is going to be so lucky to have a mom like you! So excited for you girl!

The Chambers said...

You are going to have a baby girl before you know it! You are going to be a fabulous mother and she is going to be beautiful. I'm so excited for you two. Her room turned out darling. I love what you did with the crib and all her cute blankets! You DID get spoiled! You're in my prayers for a safe and quick arrival!

Fowkes said...

Holy cow you brought tears to my eyes! Bringing a baby into this world is the most amazing experience! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to see pics of her! Cute room!

Jessica Madsen said...

That is seriously one of the most darling nursery`s I have ever seen! I know it`s hard to wait, but hang in there! She will be here any minute, and it all goes too fast! Good lluck with everything there is to come. You are a beautiful momma!

Chad and Mandi said...

Nat, it is all so cute! I love the bed set. Isn't it all so fun! And, we are the same...my doctor induced me 4 days after my due date. I wished and wished she would come during those 4 days, but no luck! I was pretty ornery for those 4 days and pretty angry at the dr for not starting me the same day he started Kelsey :( You sound a lot more positive than me! Good luck! I will be anxiously waiting for a post next week!

Ms. Amber said...

Nat- I can't believe how AMAZING you look! I totally looked like crap at the end of my pregnancies!
I'm way excited for you! How funny would it be if your water broke at the craft fair :) Hope all goes well with your delivery! Good Luck!!!

Jared & Shannon said...

Such a cute post Nat, and you only look like you are 30 weeks or so! No fair! Love Love Love Paisley's room and the furniture especially. It turned out so cute. Can't wait to meet little Pais

C said...

LOVE, love, LOVE the nursery!! She'll be here so soon, and your gonna be the best parents! I cant wait to meet her!!!!!! : ) Love you, and good luck with everything!

Sarah said...

40+ weeks and you are lookin so good girl! You're nursery is quite darling, I wouldn't mind living in their, but maybe a bigger bed would be nice. I'm so excited to see this little one too. She's one lucky girl!

Hollie said...

You look so cute. Your still so tiny! I bet your going crazy playing the waiting game. Her crib is gorgeous. I love it. CUTE room. I'm hoping she comes soon!!

P.S. HIKING has done the trick for me and MANY friends. :)

Whit said...

I LOVE YOU GIRL! you seriously are amazing and will be such a good mommy. I cant wait to see pictures of her. I wish I could see her sooner but we will just have to wait until I can make it down there

peterson said...

Paisleys room has turned out soooo cute! Can't wait to meet my sweet little niece!

Kayla and Austen said...

Awwww Nat!! You still look tiny and beautiful. The nursery looks awesome. I can't wait to see pictures of her. She's gonna be gorgeous. Hope all goes well. Love ya!

Sarah Stout said...

Your nursery looks awesome, Natalie! I cannot wait for Paisley to come so we can all see what she looks like! :) YAY!

Nicole said...

Your post was so fun to read, the pictures were great and that letter- you sure know how to make me cry! I'm glad you decided to sneak one more post in before she's born so we can see her cute room and your adorable self one more time! Paisley will be glad to read it one day too! I've been thinking of you EVERY DAY and wondering how you are doing and if you had little Paisley yet! I'm so glad to be updated and know what's going on! I will pray for you that everything goes well (I'm sure it will!) and I can hardly wait to see her and hear about her birth! I love you so much!!!

April and Paul Monroe said...

Oh Nat I'm crying! Get out here right now Paisley!

Kenzie said...

You brought tears to my eyes! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to meet her. PS I love her name to death!

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley