Sunday, February 13, 2011

HER special day*





Today was Paisley special day. Jake had the opportunity and I'm so so glad that he was worthy of his priesthood to be able to take part in that. I am so grateful for the priesthood in my life and for how its blessed me personally, my family growing up, and my family now. Jake did such a good job and said some really unique things instead of just your norm. He blessed her that she might be able to have the strength and ability to be a good example to those around her, to grow strong and be healthy, that she will marry in the temple and that she will know its right and to take the temple covenants and live up to them and keep them, he also blessed her that she may know that her parents love her very much and that she may always be able to feel that love. So so good!! She did so good through the whole thing and didnt make a peep. Were so grateful for everyone that came and supported us. All our family had to drive long distances so were thankful for them and for everyone who brought food. Were so blessed to have the families that we do. I'm so glad it was such a great day- one that I will never forget. We missed you Ryan & Bri and the Cox Family!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

How could it be that no one is leaving a comment? Wow, Paisley has definitely grown and changed! She is even cuter! And you my dear, you look great and your dress is so cute! Good to see everyone else too! What a special day and special blessing from Jake! Love you!

Jennie said...

Paisley looks beautiful! The dress turned out great! Sure wish we could have been there. I'm glad you had such a special day and so many to come and support you. We love and miss you guys!

Sarah Stout said...

I second what Nicole said! Paisley looks so precious. What a special day! Your dress is so cute! It's hard to believe you had a baby a few months ago when you can already fit into clothes that adorable. :)

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley