Saturday, February 26, 2011

STATE CHAMPS BABY!!!!!























FRESHMEN
SOPHMORES
JUNIORS
SENIORS











 I think all these pics speak for themselves.. i don't need to narrate anything! I am so so proud of my girls.. I knew from the beginnin of this year that they had the talent, dances, and costuming to be state champs-- it was goin to be all up to them to see if they wanted it the most and if they showed up to dance. Did they ever!!! It was was one the best days ever ( next to my wedding day, jake coming home, and paisley being born.. and many more)... They deserved it so much also. We have had some trials this year but we got through them and become a stronger team because of it. It was so crazy this year cause we didn't just have 1 team that was competition there were about 7 other teams besides us and cedar that were awesome also so it made winning that much more fun to. At the awards we had takin a 1st in Military.. 1st in Dance.. and a 4th in Kick--- we were so scared for kick but we actually tied for 1st with Cedar and they got a 1st in Kick.. 2nd in Military,, and a 3rd in Dance- so what it was goin to come down to was rankin points.. which I freakin hate but we ended up winnin by 3 points so it was freakin awesome!!! I wasn't goin to put this on here but I have to.. I freakin peed my pants and I had no idea until the cheerin had almost stopped.. haha I have a picture of it but decided not to post it haha.. it was also so fun cause my 2 sisters dance for Millard and they ended up takin state also.. they have also had quite the year but at the last minute they changed routines and costumes and won it! Wahoo!! I love the pic with my team and millard with our trophys.....last year we both took 2nd so we got a 2nd placers picture to.. I could go on  and on about things that happened this year- the good and that bad- but I think i will leave it at that:) So proud of these girls and I'm goin to miss these girls so so much. As most of you know I will not be doin it next year cause we will most likely be moving but i'm so glad I got to know these girls.. i love them with all my heart! Congrats Talons!! 


6 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

How exciting! I had a sister in law who taught drill, and her girls were state champs many times. So, I know the hard work that goes into such an accomplishment. Congrats!!

Whit said...

You are so stinkin CUTE! that is all. oh and I love your guts and miss you

April and Paul Monroe said...

HAHAH Oh my gosh me and Paul are laughing so hard...I can't believe you peed your pants! Oh I love you Nat =D

Sarah said...

That's gotta be so fun, way to go! Did you really pee your pants?

Charisse said...

Congrats to your girls! That is so exciting for them. And your little Paisley is such a doll!

Hollie said...

Looking at those pics were so fun! You did awesome with these girls. Your awesome...ya know what makes you even more awesome..is that you peed your pants out of joy and shared it with all of us. :) haha Love ya!!!!

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley