Wednesday, April 13, 2011

just pics*

Pais's best friend Lybee came to town.. cutest girls ever!!

Little daddy daughter time.. * its pais's favorite time:)
cousin Hunter makin pais laugh.. so so  cute!
Her first swing at the park.... love you Monroes:)
love that Boston!!
All the grandbabies born into the family within a year- Carson, Pais, Ashton, and Jack
Look at these boys..  never a dull moment at Nannas house..
First grandchildren pics with all the new babies in it!
Jake and cousin Gavin with Pais and Keagan
My beautiful sister with cutest Carson..isn't he the cutest?
My bestie Ape with Boston and sister Meagan and little Jack. dont you love all his hair?
First family pic with everyone in it.. the last family picture was takin a year and a half ago but my sister Bri wasn't in it and the family picture before that was takin a year before that but Kamee wasn't in the family yet.. so yay for new family pics... and we happen to all be in the same room at the same town so we thought we better get one...
One day Pais was ballin and she had these huge alligator tears.. so what do we do? Put her in front of the mirror and she completely stops... love it!!

Thats all folks:)

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh! I'm dyin over here! Those first 2 pics! TOO CUTE! and Hysterical! You definitely have a cutie on your hands!!

Whit said...

Love all the cute pics. I cant wait to one day finally meet this little cutie of yours. Her and Dux need to play

Nicole said...

I love all of the pictures! Paisley with her friend, her Daddy, her cousins- especially the one with the four newest babies on the couch! That is priceless! One big enough to sit up, one cute girl smiling, one too tired to stay awake and one young little guy crying because he was put down! So cute! I was so glad to see a new family picture and get to see Bri pregnant! And I love that Pais calms down in front of the mirror! That's awesome!

Nicole said...

Ps. Just seeing your smile in a picture makes me happy and I feel like I'm able to feel a bit of the same joy I get when you are smiling at me in person! I love you!

Jennie said...

What great pics! Paisley is the cutest. By the way, I don't think I've ever seen her or a pic of her when she's not all dolled up and wearing flowers/bowes and bracelets!
Also, I'm so glad you love to use your camera...it gives me peace knowing my inadequate picture taking is made up for by you:)
Sure do miss you guys.

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Oh my gosh Natalie, she is so freakin cute I can't even stand it! I want to see her in person! Okay so Rache and I just started a Style/Decorate/Whatever Blog together and we would love to get a lot of followers! If you want to follow, you can go to the link: http://rolledupprettyandcutoffthoughts.blogspot.com/ and scroll down a bit, on the right hand side click the white "follow" tab I would love you forever. That would be so cool if we could get it well known.... it's just a little dream of mine ;) We want to open up a store one day, and maybe this would be good start?! Maybe you could add my link to your list too? If not, totally fine too, have fun with that cute Pais of yours! I'm totally jealous!
Savannah

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley