Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Best 4 years of my life*








Did you think that I was only goin to put one picture up this year for our anniversary?? Yes. so did I but when I went through them I cant just pick one.. their all my favorites:) I'm sure that I put the same ones on last year.. and the year before that but at least I will have lots of memories of them.. of that special day.
I cant believe its been 4 years..... Somedays I feel like I should be goin over to his apartment and other days I feel like man how are we not 70 years old yet.. haha jk its not that bad! How does someone even begin to some up their love for someone.. in this case I never will. Jake is my better half. I love the person that he is and that the person he has turned me into. He is always so positive and doesn't have a mean bone in him. He is the hardest workin person I know. I love that he can fix anything.. and I mean anything. He is the best daddy in the world and little Pais loves him ever so dearly:) I love the way he looks at her.. I love the way he looks at me. I love his family so so much and I'm so grateful they let me marry him and treat me like their own. I cant wait to see what life brings us.. He is nearing the end of his school days forever and I am so happy. Pais and I cant wait to have our love back and to have a "normal" family life again. I'm grateful for Jake and for all that he does for me and for the life lessons he has taught me.. how did I get so lucky? I wish that I could relive that day again.. so so beautiful and I will never forget the feelin I had when we were knealin across the altar lookin into each other eyes and just the love that I felt for him was almost unbearable.. I never thought that love could get deeper and stronger but man was I wrong. I love that Jake man so so much.. So glad I get to cal him mine..... Forever and ever:) Happy 4 years my lover love!!!

10 comments:

Josh and Ashley said...

I can't believe it has been four years! I remember Josh and I were still kind of newly dating when we saw your announcement at the Madsen's home. Congratulations on four years!! And HELLO...I wish I was going to Mexico! So jealous! Have fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to the cutest couple! You guys are the best, Love ya!

Nicole said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! It warms my heart to see those pictures from your wedding day! I will always be SOOO thankful that I got to be there for your wedding! I'll never forget the look in your eyes when you saw Zandy and I walk in the temple! Priceless! I'm so glad we were there to be a part of your and Jake's special day and feel the love you have for each other! I remember following you guys around when these pictures were taken. I'm so glad you found Jake and your love for him is inspiring to everyone who knows you! By the way, I LOVE the picture of you guys in front of the tulips! Annie came in while I was leaving my comment and she loves your dress and wedding pictures! Emma too!

Nicole said...

Ps. That means someones birthday is only two days away! :o)

Shane and Zandy said...

Happy Four Year Anniversary! Time is flying by. You guys make such a great match and have such a cute family!

Casey and Samantha said...

FOUR YEARS?! Congrats! You guys were the cutest couple four years ago and still the cutest couple today! I'm so glad you guys got married! (just wish we saw you more)! Enjoy this special day!

Sarah said...

Wahoo!! Four years and one adorable little girl later. I still don't know Jake at all, but I'm glad that he's good enough for you, that's not easy to do!

Hollie said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!!! That's awesome. So cute together.

Dana Cheryl said...

Hi there! I'm a friend of Jake's from Kentucky. (He & I served together in Missouri.) I just wanted to say congratulations on four amazing years!! Gosh, you and your family are just so darn cute. I really enjoy your blog and I know that several others from the mission enjoy it as well. You do a great job of keeping it up.

Have a beautiful day!

Cheers,
Dana

Anonymous said...

Can you explain that last wedding picture? Two brides in one picture? I would have gone crazy, it was my day!!

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley