Sunday, June 12, 2011

Little Snuggle Bunny*






 "Seriously mom, Are we done yet?!!"

My sweetest Pais is comin up on 7 months here soon.. Cant believe she is getting so big. She is such a little active thing but does that really suprise you with it being mine and jakes kid?? I have been wantin to take pics of Pais for the longest time but I wanted to wait until she could sit up... so now that she does good enough i finally took the time and did it.. I only got a few shots cause by the end as you can tell she was not a happy camper and daddy wasn't home to make her laugh and smile.. I love her expressions in all of them.. even the crying ones haha... Did I mention that the 2 outfits she is wearing were mine when I was that age?? Pretty awesome huh? And the suitcases that she is in I got from my Dearest Grandpa Blad who has returned back home.. I love these suit cases!  We love this cute girl and so glad we get to call her ours:)

5 comments:

The Chambers said...

ABSOLUTELY DARLING Natalie! I adore her headpiece and outfit in the first few. So cool that those were yours. MISS YOU!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Okay best dressed baby ever Nat! SHE IS ADORABLE!!!!! I want to see her so bad in person!

Sarah Stout said...

She is SO adorable, Nat! I can't believe that she's already 7 months old. :) That is really neat that she fits in your clothes when you were a baby and that your family still has them! So precious.

P.S. That's cool that you have Grandpa Blad's suitcases!

sarahblad said...

Cute!Cute!Cute!

Kim said...

That's so neat that you have clothes from when you were little!! She is so cute! I like her crying expression too :)

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley