Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cousins Ride:)





On Friday night some of the Dyreng cousin (whoever could) got together and went on a little 4-wheeler ride over to Big Rock Candy Mountain and ate at this yummer restaurant called hoovers. We started out at Lance and Staceys house in Monroe so it was about a 45 minute ride and IT.WAS.A.BLAST!  I love all of his cousins and their spouses. I am so so glad I married into this family where there are no fun suckers aloud..haha I love that Jake is still way close with his cousins and that they still actually do things with each other even though we have all gotten married and had kids they still take time and plan such things. I'm so grateful for that. I know his cousins alot better than some of my own cousins and I love them as if I have known them my whole life and grown up with them.. I don't know how I ever lived without these people in my lives.. Can't wait for the next one!! ( Campout in 3 weeks!!!))

5 comments:

Hollie said...

I didn't have to even read the post. That first picture I knew right where you were. I love Monroe. TOO many good memories there. :) And Hoovers is so yummy! That is awesome! Not many family can say they are that close. How fun.

Casey and Samantha said...

That was so fun! I seriously want to do it next year. I think we all could have talked outside Stacey's place through the wee hours of the night! :) The Dyreng's are awesome!

It was so great to see you! I love that we married into the same family and still get to hang out! You're the best!

Oh, and I love the picture of all of us and Hoover's. I think it's so funny that we're all giving closed mouth smiles because we were all stuffing our faces with food! haha

Chad and Mandi said...

I am so sad I missed this! I am glad you guys all got to go though. I am so grateful for those members of the family who plan fun stuff like this...even if I have to miss out :)

Stephens said...

What! I love me some Hoovers! Jealous.....

Rolled Up Pretty said...

So fun, I haven't gone four wheeling in SO long! K are you and Sam in the same family now?! It looks like her in the picture. That is SO FUN!

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley