Monday, August 22, 2011

*9 months*



I cant believe how big my sweet Paisley is!  Seriously the last 2 weeks she has grown and changed so so much it just amazes me! For awhile she was being really needy and wouldnt sleep good and so I took her in to get her ears checked to make sure she didn't have an ear infection and sure enough she does and since she has been on medicine she is a completely different girl.. I feel bad for waitin as long as I did to get her checked. The doc mentioned to me that she is really tall for her age and that she looks like she could be 1 years old already.. Not for another 3 months though. He asked us if we have tall genes in our families which we dont so we don't know whats goin on with her.. maybe she got switched at birth. She has been such a joy we don't know what we would do without her!

* Pais's doings*
-plays pat a cake and does sooooooo big
-waves bye bye and hi
-sleeps through the night
-still can fit into some of her newborn shoes..she has the smallest feet.
-got bubbles on the bottom just waitin any day for those teeth to pop through..I said that last month but this time I really mean it haha
-getting to be the fastest crawler and has a really cute crawl.
-is a really good eater
-her hair gets thicker and curlier every day
-is such a happy girl and some people say she is the most active baby they have ever seen!
-loves her daddy so much and as I'm typin Jake came in the door and he walked in to wash his hands and she bawled and bawled until he came..Life is so miserable with me..haha.

1 comment:

sarahblad said...

She is so stinking cute, but they do grow way too fast!!! Love the lake Powell mud story that cracked me up!

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley