Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Baby Maddux*

This little guy joined our family yesterday. My brother Ryan and his amazing wife Bri welcomed Baby maddux. He weighs 8lbs 3 oz and is 20 in long.. This is one of the few babies that I know were born on their actual due date. I was antzy all day yesterday from the moment I got the text from Ryan that they were on their way to the hospital. I couldnt and cant help but cry everytime I think about it or Ryan sends me a new pic of him how badly I wish I could be in New Mexico right now to hold this sweet baby Maddux...So proud of Ryan and Bri..I know the will be the best parents ever.. love you guys so much and cant to hold him!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh thanks for the good news. I am so happy for them.

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley