Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September:)


 I love this time of year! Although I always hate to say goodbye to Summer but I LOVE fall!! It has definetly been a busy month.. We got home from a 10 day trip to Seattle the first week of September..were home for 5 days and headed out to Arizona and New Mexico to meet my new nephew.. It was so fun to finally get to see and hold baby Maddux and get to be with Ryan and Bri again..I hadnt see them since March and now I won't get to see them until Christmas which I know is right around the corner but I hate sayin goodbye to 2 of my favorite people.. Bri took me to my first real class of Zumba and I loved it so so much.. I am a dancin freak and this was right up my alley! We also spent a few days in St Johns where my grandma and grandpa live and some of my Aunts and Uncles so its also good to see them.. Here are just a few pics of our trip:)


haha one mornin Pais woke up and she looked like a mermaid cause both legs were stuck on 1 leg of her pajamas...it was so funny to see her try and crawl!

I told my mom it was time for a change...BEFORE
AFTER..doesnt it look so cute!

  
Im not quite sure if Maddux was enjoyin this or not..haha                 

what? who me??



Jake had a birthday on Sept 16.. I was still in New Mexico so I couldnt be here for it but it killed me.. So last night we had a joined party for Jake and Grandpa Dyreng..I was thinkin it would be so fun to have a boy born in Sept cause Gpa Dyreng is..Allen (Jakes dad) is, Jake is and then if i could plan to have a boy then he would..4 generations of Sept birthdays..Cool huh


I'm so grateful for Jake and the awesomeness that he has:) He was made for me and knows just exactly what to say to me when I am frustrated or depressed. He works so hard for our little family and I'm so grateful for that.. He is the best daddy in the world and is so dang cute and funny with our little P... Love you babe!

3 comments:

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Nat, okay I am laughing SO hard at Paisley's leg trauma. Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! Ryan's baby is so cute too!

Hollie said...

Nat I totally miss you. You look so cute and Paisley is getting so big!! I love your mom's haircut too. Super cute!

April and Paul Monroe said...

WOW 29?! haha happy bday Jake! Wish we could have partied with you guys =)

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley