Friday, September 23, 2011

10 months

        
               19 lbs (50%)
               29 inch (90%)

 Can you believe this little bundle is 10 MONTHS!! Seriously these last 6 months have FLOWN by....and i realize she is not a baby anymore..tear! She is so so fun right now but I think I say that every month..haha She is very mobile right now and gets into EVERYTHING! She knows exactly what not to put in her mouth because right before she does she looks at me and then she will hurry and put it in her mouth...she is the smartest thing ever! Probably smarter than me but that doesnt take alot..lol  She pulls her self up and walks around furniture and she even has stood by herself for like 3 secs when she realized know one was holdin her then she would fall down.. She will be walkin before we know it.. She is constantly makin Jake and I laugh everyday and we just cant get enough of her.. she still is sucha  good eater and doesn't dislike any food..knock on wood..  She says dada, mama, wa dat, and baba and all the other things that we cant fully understand.. She makes this cute little smackin noise..not when she is eatin but just playin with her tongue and its the cutest thing ever.. If you know me i absolutely CANNOT stand any noise with the mouth..biggest pet peave EVER! Just ask my family how rediculous it is..hahah Ill have you know that as I'm typin this she found some money in our jar and she grabbed some and immediatly looked at me and smiled and I'm sure she was thinkin to put in mouth or to not put in mouth..luckily she couldnt think long enough before I took it away from her..haha BUSTED! She loves to smash her fingers in drawers and doors so thats always fun.We love our little presh and cant believe she will be 1 in 2 months....ahhhhhhhhh

2 comments:

Karly & Greg Palmer said...

Nat, I can't believe she is almost 1!!! She is beautiful just like her mom :) glad you guys are doing well!

Kara and Cody Markham said...

I LOVE her!!! She is so cute, I cant believe she is turning one soon. Her and Mr Coop should be friends:)
Im glad we have blogs to stay connected, I love reading all your posts!

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley