Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Forgotten?

This is goin to be a random post of pics..I didn't want to leave them out though:)
 5 YEAR REUNION..where did the time go? I sure miss these people:) My wishes for that day- To see Amanda, Tyson, Cody H, Jeff, and Brianne...you missed out peeps! our ten year isnt to far from here..hahah
The women behind it all.. Well mostly Asher.. It was beautiful and so fun Ash.. Thanks for all that you did!!

 The past couple summers we have had a friend weekend at our cabin. . Half of us are from Kanosh the other half are from St Johns, AZ.. I sure do miss these girls.. I look forward every year for this weekend.. We never stop laughin and their some of the best women I know:)
 If your wandering why I'm the only one with makeup on its because I had to leave early that morning..or else I wouldnt have:)
 I love this pic...Camille leaving for college:( Sad day for my parents and especially sierra..her partner in crime has moved on to a new journey in life..
 This is very random but I had to for the memories..HAHAHA my mom and dad went on a date and went and got there cholonoscopies together..how sweet..lol cant wait to do that with jake!
 "Swing for Life".. This year Mckell and Emily put together a Softball tournament for a fundraiser for the 'Relay for Life'... We ended up raising $2600.. What a fun and exhaustin day:) We love and miss you so much Aunts Debra and Michelle... P.s. Jake and Trav designed these amazing shirts "AINT NO PETER LIKE A SANPETER"..They sure were a hit!!

 Have you ever seen 'Little House on the Prairie?" Well this is Melissa Gilbert who plays the little girl..cant remember her name at the moment. Diane took us all day to St. George to Tuachans 'Little Mermaid' and she was in the audience..So glad to meet her even though I didn't even know who she was..lol
GOT SOAP??? WE SURE DID!! We had a very fun 'Water Day' at the Ashtons house over the summer....Homeade water slide? I think so!
 Hollie don't you love this swim suit on her? Thank you!
 Never a dull moment with Jalen
 Cutest Madelyn
 Sierra got to spend the day with us also..love those smiles!
 The kiddos:)
 Ho Ho Ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And last but not least. One of my very good friends Amber got Married yesterday!! Me and shay drove up with the babes to her reception.. so glad I got to see her and congratulate her in person. Love you AM HAM! Doesnt she make a gorgeous bride??!


THE END:) Thanks for stoppin by:)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

You got to meet little Laura Ingalls? How fun! I love little house on the prairie.

Ms. Amber said...

Fun post! I haven't seen alot of these people since I was in school!!!! Crazy how time goes by!

Hollie said...

Oh my gosh Nat! She is so stinking cute in that swim suit. I just wanna kiss her little belly. :) Glad you like it.

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley