Tuesday, November 1, 2011

1st Halloween











This holidays was Pais's last 1st of something. Its kinda sad but it only means she has a lot more of life to live..  I was so excited to get her all dressed up and go trick or treating. We didn't take her door to door this year but we did go visit Nana and Grandparents Dyreng and Grandma Lois out at the care center. It was so fun to see everyone else and what they were dressed up as. I love this holiday! Pais was a little witch and the costume that she wore was my families dog , Mollie, her outfit. It fit her so cute.. She hated the hat but managed to keep it on for pictures which is all I ask. She hated gettin her face painted but I just had to sneak my finger up by her face and go to down... by the time we got to Gunnison she almost smeared it all off but oh well. It was a successful Halloween and Im on the countdown for next Halloween.. Hope every one had a fun Halloween! 
p.s. some of you might ask why I dressed up again? I wasn't goin to when I woke up but then throughout the day I was really wanted to rock blue eyeshadow and red bright lipstick so I thought I would be an 80s girl.. I sure wish I lived in this era...haha
p.s.s I also have to say I'm kickin myself alittle bit today. Yesterday (halloween) I got a phone call while I was talkin to my dad.. I didn't get to it in time and so I called them back right after. I had said that I got a miss call from them and they hung up. I thought it was a scam cause I have been having people call me later from wells fargo but they really arent. So  2 hours later I listen to the message and the guy had given me a different number to call.. I was to late though. It was Scott from Jay Leno.. the same guy that had called me 3 years ago to invite me to be on the Battle of Jaywalk. He said he needed me to call him ASAP but mind you this was 2 hours later and he had already gotten a hold of Paige ( the other mormon girl that was on with me)... So anyways I was so sad that I didn't listen to that message.. I could have been in LA this morning filmin another Jaywalk..even though I said I would never go back.. I had such a great time and would go back in a heart beat. Maybe its for the better I didn't thought.. you never know:) Be on the lookout for Paige though:)

6 comments:

Karly & Greg Palmer said...

I wishh you would have gotten the message! Greg and I were peeing our pants the last time you were on Jaywalkin. Your little Pais is so sweet. I wish we lived closer so our little girls could play! She is so cute and I loved the witch costume!

Sarah said...

Paisley looks so adorable. I can't believe that is Molly's.

Ms. Amber said...

1st's are SO fun and exciting, just a few weeks away and you will be celebrating a 1st Thanksgiving and Christmas with Paisley! She looks so cute in that costume!
p.s. Kaden Keller is my cousin!

mandy85 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mandy85 said...

Your little girl is just so Beautiful just like her mom.

Mandy

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Pais is the cutest little witch around!

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley