Tuesday, November 22, 2011

SHE'S 1!!!





"what do we have here?"


"I think I could get use to this"


"gettin the hang of it"

You know when she is done when she starts to throw it off the sides..

the finished product.. I would say it was pretty successful!


WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!








My favorite of her pics..She is always playin with her tongue and always stickin it out and tries to lick EVERYTHING..... so I was so glad when I caught this on camera cause it describes her so much!


Lookin out at the sheep comin home from takin pics:)
Lots of pics? You betcha.... I wanna remember this day forever! I can't believe she is 1 already... I can and I can't at the same time... We celebrated her birthday on Sunday so everyone could make it.. It was so fun watchin her eat her little cup cake adn devour into it... THAT'S MY GIRL! She got lots of fun presents and i'm  so glad cause she was gettin so sick of the few toys that she had and elmo just wasn't cuttin it anymore.. She got some cute clothes from my Aunt Sharon and Stacia and my mom and dad gave her the cutest little coat that has the cinderella carriage on the front and cute pants and shirt to go with it.. We gave her a couple outfits and I made her this "about me" book that I'm so happy how it turned out. We also gave her this way cute Alphabet train thing. The great grandparents gave her money. She got these cutest puppets from her cousin. She also got a glow worm from hunter/hallee/carson which she loves by the way... and Diane and Allen gave her that cute car that is pictured above..i'm so excited about this! Its so fun to take pais around in it and she loves to stand up and ride in it.. Thanks everyone who came and supported our sweet Pais.. I love birthdays and this is just 1 of many to come.
Our dearest Pais :
Daddy and I cant believe your already 1. Your first year flew by so so fast. You have taught us so much in your little life. It has been so fun to watch you grow these past 12 months. You are the biggest ray of sunshine and always are makin us laugh. We love it when you babble in the mornin in your crib waitin for us to come get you. You said your first real word the other day.. Doggy it was..except it sounds moure like uggy... which doesnt suprise me cause you have had your eyes on animals since you could see. I love the way that you tease us in your own little way. You are the smartest thing I have ever met. We cant wait to see what this next year will bring us with you. You amaze us everyday and even though you are a mommys girl at the same time you are the biggest daddys girl and you LOVE IT when your daddy comes home. Thank you for bringin us such happiness that we could know. We love you our sweet P!! Happy 1st birthday!

8 comments:

Karly & Greg Palmer said...

I can't believe she is already 1!! She is beautiful!

Chad and Mandi said...

CUTE pictures! Of course, with such a cute little girl, how else would they turn out?! She has a gorgeous head of hair. I am jealous for Jordyn and for myself! Happy Birthday Paisley!

Kara and Cody Markham said...

I LOVE HER!!! I cant believe she is already one, that went by so fast! Her are Coop need to be friends:)

PS. I love your new hair color!!

The Dalley's said...

Nat!!! I cannot believe she is 1! i cannot believe how long it has been since I have seen your pretty little face. I miss you and Happy Birthday to sweet Paisley!

Ms. Amber said...

She is so adorable! And you take the cutest pics... I love the cake in the the middle of the field! How fun! The years keep flyin by... before you know it she will be in Kindergarten!

sarahblad said...

I just got caught up reading your blog, you have the cutest little family! Cute idea with the pics on the string for her birthday!

Alex and Katie said...

I can't believe she's 1...Happy Birthday Paisley!! I love the pictures...you always have the cutest ideas Nat!

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

Happy Birthday to your little cutie!!! Seeing all of your cute pictures makes me miss So Utah big time!! xo

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley