Monday, August 19, 2013

Whats goin on with us?


Bryce Canyon


6th Anniversary- Dinner in Park city followed by and Ariix event

Much needed temple trip
Thought I would do a little update on us this time. Not sure if anyone still reads but its mostly just for me and my journalness:) Life is oh so so good right now! We have been in our house for about 9 months now and it has been so fun doin project after project. Poor jake.. he is about ready to kill me and says now lets not spend anymore money for awhile on house things k.. haha but sure enough every month Im like .. hey what do you think about this? haha he is so good to help me with what i want. Its coming together but there is still I would love to do to the house... I always tell him that will only be able to sell our house for more money with the projects that i want done cause it will just update it.. haha our house was built in 1955 so its pretty old but most of it was all redone before we moved in.. When we first bought our house I didn't really wanna buy a teeny house and it does look tiny on the outside but on the inside our living room is huge and I love it! It is so perfect for us right now and I really do love it.. we have exactly what we need and the space so it all works out. Jake thinks we will only be in for 3 more years but will see.. I have talked to tons of people who say ya we said that to and its been 7 years now.. guess will have to see and what happens with Jake's work and where it goes. Jake is loving his job.. he stepped down from being creative director and hired his boss and he gets along with him so good. He works with such great people and Im so glad he is around positive influences. He has something else kinda up his sleeve with work right now so were excited to see what happens when it all comes together.. Jake just got called into the Elders Quorum presidency being the Secretary. He is with such a great group of men and in fact they all start with J's.. there is like 5 of them i think.. We both still teach Sunbeams/4 year olds. They are a rambumctious bunch but its fun. We team teach with another couple so thats way nice that we don't have to be there every weekend.. especially us since we are always on the go!. I have had such a different, deeper love for jake this past year then ever before. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. Just this morning I was thinkin of my life before Jake and then the memories I have of Jake when i saw him that one time and thats when I knew I needed to marry him. He has made my life so good and I'm so greatful he takes such good care of me and our two kids. Anyways thats about all:)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

What a cute post! You are the cutest mom and wife! Always love catching up with your cute family.

Christensen's said...

What a beautiful family you have!

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley