Monday, November 25, 2013

Paisley's latest-









Pais is quite the little character. Thats all I have to say! She is definetly a hand full and in my case is a really hard child. Now having Briggs who is such a good baby I am not sure if Paisley is a hard child or if she is just being a normal kid. And maybe I feel like this right now because she has been so whiny... could be teeth? For the most part though I couldnt ask for a better girl. She is so sweet and is so concerned about Briggs and if hes ok. She is coming along with her talking and is getting better and better but I have worried about it for a long time now. She finally likes us to read books to her at night and I think thats helping her a ton. For the longest time I think the main reason is I would talk to her way fast.. she talks alright but just really blabbers and you cant tell what she is saying. My nephew Hunter says she talks like a minion from despicable me so I thought about he being that for Halloween next month. ha I feel like we both understand each other for the most part but there are still some times where we just cant understand each other and its so frustrating. She has really shown a love for Barbies and dress up lately.. Its so cute to see her imagination come out. I know i'm goin to love this stage! Her birthday is coming up and I cant wait for her to get some barbies of her own and watch her play with them! She still is a movie junkie and would watch tv all day if i let her.. She knows all of her letters and the sounds and can count to 4 really good and then she says 6-8-9-10... i'm trying to work with her on her colors.. she says them if i say "thats blue" then she will say "bue" but as far as saying oh thats blue she wont until I have said it.. She is also a picky eater.. I try to shove things in her mouth but she is very strong willed... she is not vey good when we go to stores cause she just wants to run all over the place which i don't blame her but she will just scream if i don't let her out of the cart then I get all sorts of looks which I honestly could care less.. I know millions of people have been there before! My grandma knott keeps reminding me that she is so strong willed because of what she will have to face in her life... and alot of people are saying thats how kids are born these days is more strong willed then like mine or my parents generations. Which I know its such a pain right now but I know in the future it will be a good thing.. hopefully! She has been starting to fold her arms when she doesn't get her way and will kinda look over her shoulder with such attitude... its so hard not to just bust up laughing! So I am just barely gettin around to posting this and its 2 months later... Pais has grown alot these past couple months. She is finally talkin more and we can understand each other better and she doesn't throw as many fits so thats been so nice! She is so sweet and we just celebrated her 3rd birthday on Sat! We had a dinner and dessert and she got tons of presents! She is in such a cute stage right now and she LOVES princesses everything. She got a big set of all the princess barbies and she got a dress up set and wants to wear them nonstop. We had lots of family come to support her and it meant so much to us. She is so concerned if I pretend to start crying she will immediatly start crying for reals and she rubs my face and says "mom you ok?" and it just melts my heart... jake gets so mad when i do it cause he is like your turning her into an emotional person.. apparently thats the last thing he needs:) Pais and briggs are so cute together and briggs just loves to pester her and take her toys and run away.. Its amazing how fast they have grown up.. briggs is a little man and no more baby... Thanksgiving is this week and we are excited to see family and get to go home for the holidays!

















































































































.

No comments:

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley