Thursday, February 25, 2010

NEW OBSESSION!!!

So I have recently started doin Liv Sxinny and I am IN LOVE!! Since this is my journal I am goin to write about my success and why I love it. I think it will be so great to look back on this so if you don't want to read on then goodbye:)

So I started this product 2 weeks ago tomorrow ( Fri Feb 26) and I honestly have not felt this great in awhile. I was a little skeptical starting this anyways cause I have already tried something similiar to this and I hate to even say there similiar cause there TOTALLY different but I work with a girl who got into 8 months ago. When she first started everyone at my salon was kinda teasing Tiff and being like hey tiff.. are you "livin"? We pretty much have teased her since she started doin it but she would just kinda laugh it off. Each time she would come down ( she does nails and lives in Salt Lake and comes down every 3 weeks) I would ask her a little about it each time and every thing I asked her just seemed to good to be true. I kept just telling myself that it was another one of "those drinks" thats suppose to be good for you and can make you easy money FAST! I can honestly say that IT WORKS!! The maker of it his name is Jeff Tuttle and he is from Orem. He worked on this product for 26 years. He is a freakin genius and I can't wait to meet him. Now its not a weight loss product but so many people have lost weight on it cause it detoxs you everyday. The thing I love about it is its water and completely natural! They have 5 other amazing products as well..(don't even get me started on those) I will save that for another post. I haven't weighed myself yet but I feel leaner and maybe like 2 pounds but I don't know.. I have had so much more energy which people don't think that I need more but with drill team early in the morning and then being on my feet all day doin hair I am wasted by the end of the night. Well instead of growin to the couch at night I can actually go home and get things done:) If you google it to find out about the products or comments that people have made.. you can not find anything bad about this product. I love it and I plan on doin it MY WHOLE LIFE! We have conference calls a couple times a week and i love them cause your able to get on and hear about the product and to hear testimonies of people. If you have any health, need to lose weight, burns, bites, acne, or your body needs to be detoxed you need to check this out!! I am so grateful to Tiff for not being pushy at all . I have so much fun with these girls at the Liv Sxinny parties and I love being around them cause there so POSITIVE! Thanks for a new look at life:)

No comments:

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley