Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Callings:)


That is right folks.. Jake and I are out of nursery! I am sooooo sad to be honest! I loved doin nursery with Jake and I love those little kids. They are seriously the cutest kids ever and Jake and I are always quotin them! hahahaha.. seriously there freakin hilarious!
Some of the highlights ( i never want to forget these so thats why i'm writin it on here )
- Kayla... "and hevny father i'm so grateful that i have shampoo"

Me... "now you guys know that next year when you go to sumbeams you will do a lesson like we do and you will do singin time but you won't get snack time anymore"
Blythe.... (the look of death) :) lol

- Parker.. ( just last sunday) (during the sacrament prayer)... "hey matawee are you coming to nursery today?? MATAWEE... ARE YOU COMING?
- me ( peeking my eyes open a little) showing him a sad face because i won't be
...... after sacrament "hi parker are you goin to be a big boy in nursery and build me a big tower with the blocks? parker " no why aren't you coming?" me " i'm teaching another class now"
parker "oh , i will miss you matawee"
That one made me so sad!! I teared up a little listenin to the sacrament hymn just thinkin about leaving :) haha

Well as you can tell from the top picture that i will be joining the fine YOUNG WOMEN in our ward. I am so excited to get to know more people in the ward and at a different level:) I am over the Laurels and in charge of Personal Progress! Wish me luck-- i always love a good new adventure.

AS FOR JAKE.. he will be teachin Gospel Principles. I am so excited also cause I will be able to attend his lessons. I have never really heard Jake teach so i'm anxious to see how he does. I know he will do so awesome. He just has that kind of personality and teachin ability. I am sure I will be the one in his class learning the most. So thats it folks!! Goodbye nursery kids.. never forget us and our good times!!

2 comments:

The Chambers said...

NO WAY! Natalie i cannot begin to tell you how excited I am for you to be in YW! Oh how I have LOVED serving with the girls in my ward. I absolutely cannot think of a better calling. You will be wonderful and will fit right in! My sister Sarah is in charge of the Personal Progress in her ward and she has done some amazing things. You need to get ahold of her! Ok and I'm also excited for Jake. Tra' is a ward missionary adn he teaches the gospel principles class. I LOVE going to church every Sunday just to listen to him teach. He is wonderful and I learn SO MUCH MORE from those classes than other sunday school classes. YAY! The BEST YW site... sugardoodle.net It will save your life! Check it out!

Kara and Cody Markham said...

Nat! YW, the girls are going to love you! You will do such a good job. Im the yw also and I love it! I miss you and hope things are going well!!!

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley