Saturday, August 21, 2010

Summer Fun 2010*


Jake got to drive the train this year-- full of grandkids:)

Grandma and Grandpa Dyreng got to be the Grand Marshalls
this year and I think they picked the perfect people. They rode
down the street in their 1 st car the "weapons carrier".



Kera, Hallee, Meagan, and me enjoying the parade.

Jake and I loving the fireworks:)

Cutest Hallee with Travs dog Billy.. ( that smile makes me melt)

My cutest neice Maddy bug got baptized this summer. She is
so beautiful and I can't believe she is already old enough to make
that decision. Jake and I put together a slide show of Madelyn of
her life thus far and sang "What Heaven Sees in You".

Our cousins Paul and April blessed (paul did the blessing)
their cutest boy Boston. We are so fortunate to live by these
guys and get to do fun things all the time.. love you!

Jake and I on the weapons carrier goin for a ride up the
mountains with all the Dyrengs.

Jake and Hallee:)

The Monroes and us went for a little joy ride one saturday
afternoon up Parowan canyon. It was quite the bumpy road
having a 2 month old and me being 'with child'. I love this
pic of Paul and Boston.. such love:)

My cute cute Jalen one morning just having a little breakfast.
So innocent:)


This summer has been nothin but ONE IN A MILLION. Summers have always been busy my whole life growin up but I felt like this one was the busiest/funnest! We had so much goin on all the time and we never wanted to miss out on anything. I think in July I worked a total of 5 days. Some days I thought I was goin to die of anxiety attacks thinkin of all the money we were spending on the trips and not bringin in any and wondering if we were goin to pay rent( which by the way we moved in july so we had to pay 2 rents) but its amazing how things just work out how they do. Just for my records this is what we did- mountain rides up 12 mile, girls camp up at Evelyn WEbster site, birthday parties, Lake Powell and Lake Powell, Madelyn's baptism, Boston and Bostons baby blessings,  Hardman and Sandee's wedding, Knott reunion up at the cabin and moving from one end of town to the other. I feel like i'm missing some event but I can't think of it at the moment.
Usually I hate to see the summer go but this year is a little different since we will have our little Paisley joining us in November. I hate to wish the days and months by cause I have LOVED being pregnant and all the joys that come with that but I am getting so anxious to meet our little wiggly thing. Hope everyone had such a great summer. I am so grateful to be in both FAMILIES where its always a party no matter what you do. Thanks Dad and Mom and Allen and Diane for the funnest vacations ever. You all work so hard for us to be able to do the things that we get to do. You guys are the best parents ever. Goodbye summer:) :(

2 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

Wow! All of those pictures are so great! You guys have been busy! It was good to see you this summer!

Sarah Stout said...

Looks like you guys have had a great summer! Glad you guys are doing well :)

P.S. You should post pregnant pics soon!

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley