Friday, December 31, 2010

Our Year in Review*

2010 was an AMAZING YEAR! So much happened this year and it will definetly be one to remember. Of all the wonderful things that happened I would have to say my favorite was the arrival of our sweet baby Paisley in November. Such a sweet, precious, tiny thing with HUGE heart! We love  you and couldn't imagine our lives without you in it. Thanks for blessing us with your love. Here is our year in review.
-January..My team took 2nd at state. That was a huge accomplishment and the best that they have ever  done. So proud of them and all their hard work and dedication.
-February.. Kera announced that she was prego with #3.
 I got to spend a fun weekend with my Knott cousins. We had a game night, went out to eat, and got caught up on each others lives.
-March.. Went to Disneyland with our Dyreng Family. It was such a blast and one of the best       disneyland  trips ever! The last day we were their I was LATE.. if you know what I mean:) which means......
We found out we were pregnant on March 11! Jake was at a 311 concert in Vegas and I couldn't wait for him to get home so I could break the wonderful news.
-April.. Told our families about the baby and we loved all their reactions! Glad we have proof of it.
Celebrated my 22nd birthday
 Jake and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary
Donna announced they would be welcoming # 3:)
-May.. Grandpa Blad past away peacefully. We are so grateful for the life that he lived and for the wonderful man that he was. What a great posterity he left behind. So glad he gets to be with my grandma now. Miss you grandpa and your many of kisses:)
Got together for "Fancy Delma Day" and learned of the lives of our grandma and her mom and grandpas mom. Such a fun Event.
Went to Lake Powell with Marie and her kids, Carly, and Jamies family.
-June.. Found out we are having... a GIRL.
Jake and I moved to a cheaper apartment on the other side of town and couldn't be more happier.
Went to BDT drill camp where my team was voted most Inspirational.
-July... Spent 2 weeks between the Blad family and Dyreng family at Lake Powell.
Spent the 4th in Gunnison and witnessed Grandma and Grandpa Dyreng as the Grand Marshalls riding in the awesome weapons carrier.
Madelyn turned 8 and was baptized.
-August... Meagyn announced she was pregnant with baby # 1.
Spent the weekend with the Knott family at our cabin for our yearly reunion. Good times:)
-September... Adam, Kera, Hunter, and Hallee welcomed baby Carson to their family.
Jennie announced she was prego with baby #4:)
Celebrated Jakes 28th birthday
Shanette, Jo, and Amee through a baby shower for me in Cedar.
-October.. Brianna, aunt Teresa, and grandma Knott through me a baby shower in Salt Lake.
Dyreng girls through me a shower in Gunnison.
Jake decorated my prego belly to look like an eye-- definite hit.
-November...My mom had a shower for me in Kanosh and my aunt Jann got to come from Maryland.
One of my best friends, Shayla, welcomed baby Lybee Nashay.
Jake and I welcomed sweet baby Paisley.
Celebrated Thanksgiving with the Blads and 3 day old Paisley:)
-December... Adjusted to our new addition and everything that came with her.
Had our 1st Christmas together with Paisley.
Celebrated Christmas with the Dyrengs and New Years with the Blads.












           




           

No comments:

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley