Monday, May 2, 2011

EaSteR-and other happenings

                                           Pais new toy:)
                       Ride to Arizona.. so precious!
Happy Easter my little Snuggle Bunny!!

We came home a day early from Az and we suprised Jake.. I was talkin to him on the phone when he opened the door.. he was SHOCKED!! Don't you love his face??? Priceless..
April made me this cute cupcake for my birthday! Thanks ape:)
Did you know Jake plays the piano? He doesnt read music but he just plays by ear:) Love it.. and this is our piano but Trav and Meag were nice enough to store it for us at the house cause we didn't have any room:(




For Easter... my parents invited to to tag along with them to St Johns, Az to visit my grandparents and other family that I hadnt seen in 2 years.. Can you believe it? We had so much fun and play lots and lots of fun card game- plus I was able to be to my cousin Candaces blessing of her sweet twin boys.. she actually lives in provo but i had to go all the way to az to see them and her.. Love them! I felt bad Jake couldn't come with us and had to miss Paisleys 1st easter but he got a lot of homework done while we were away.. We had a blast and Paisley was so so good the ride to and home from there.. 

-I celebrated my 23rd birthday lately and man I never thought I would turn 23... good golly when I was a kid 23 was old and where did the time go.. now I'm old! Jake and I went to dinner on our anniversary (2 days beforemy b-day) and then on my b-day me and my neighbors threw our other neighbor a baby shower at my house and that was so fun! On Friday (29) Travis and Meagan had a big BBQ and dessert at their house and it was so so fun.. we played games and the food was so yummy.. Thanks so much you guys! Also yesterday (May 1) my sister paid for Jake and I to come up to Kanosh and take her pics for graduation.. we didn't charge her to take her pics or make the announcements but she paid for our gas. It was so fun to go up for the day and while we were up there my mom made some pies and had a party for me and my cousin Josh (stacias husband) .  I had a little piece of everything and I am still full from them.. YUM YUM!

- We took about 100 pics of my sister and it was so hard to narrow it down for her announcement but we ended up pickin some awesome ones and I wanted to put like 10 pics on here but I better wait til the announcement is out until I do that.. She is so beautiful and so photogenic!


-Did you know that this Saturday Jake will be graduating?? WAHOO!! So excited... what a great Mothers Day present!

4 comments:

Whit said...

sounds like you have been having a blast woman! And no you are not old. I am turning 25 in 6 months THAT is old :( oh ans Your little pais is adorable.

Josh and Ashley said...

Why didn't I know that you were 23?! You seem older to me...you don't LOOK older, you are just so mature! I am 22 and you seem way more mature than me! haha who knew we were so close in age?!

I love the pics you posted of Pais she is so stinkin cute! Wish I could see her and you more! Happy late Birthday! And congrats Jake on graduation!! :)

Hollie said...

Oh my Natalie, she is sooo cute! Sounds like life is good and busy for you guys. That's great Jake is graduating. That will be so nice. Will you stay in Cedar? I miss ya! So gald you had a great b-day.

Wren and Savy said...

Nat, Pais is a freakin babe! I can't believe how dang cute she is! I LOVE the outfit with her skinny jeans, and turquoise shirt, that is seriously adorable! OH MY! I want to see her. Do you even come up to SLC?

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley