Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nie Nie*

As I sit at my house after of long day of drill team and work I pretty much grow to the couch when I get home and soak up every minute with Jake . Jake is not here right now so i'm catchin up on my daily shows that I have missed throughout the week. As I am wathcin THE BIGGEST LOSER i get on and read the NIE NIE DIALOGUES . This blog has become like scripture to me. If you guys have ever heard of NIE NIE she and her husband were in a really bad plane crash and she was severly burned. I have loved reading about her journey of recovery and her new outlook on life. She has CHANGED lives! She is so positive and every post I read it never fails.... I always CRY! Lately at the end of each post she will put what she is grateful for that day. Those things are things that I take for GRANTED. She always put me in my place and gives me a new start to life every single time I catch up on her blog. If you even have a second check out her blog www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com . She has posted several things on the side of her blog and one thing she put is a picture of the BOOK OF MORMON and above it says if you would like a free copy of my favorite book click here. Recently they showed a picture of all of her "favorite book" ready to be sent off to all the people that clicked on the button for a free book. She so inspires me. With all of her discomfort, hardship, struggles, trials and basically breathing she still makes it known to the world one of her most important things in life..... the GOSPEL! She so easily could be like why did God do this.. WHY ME? Instead she is just grateful for her second chance at life and to get to raise her kids and spend this life with her husband. I hope to be like her someday. She is my new inspiration. Thank you NIE NIE FOR NOT LETTING ME FORGET WHO I AM AND FOR WHAT I STAND FOR AND FOR WHAT I WANT OUT OF LIFE:)

No comments:

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley