Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Birthday LoVe*

How freakin RAVISHING is he!!! :)  Yes my babe had a birthday and he turned 28 on Sept 16!! Can you believe it..... ya i can't either. We weren't able to really do anything fun this year cause he was so busy with school and homework. We had some friends and family come over for some brownies and ice cream later that night and that was so fun to have them over.. Thanks to everyone who came on such short notice! I got him ( well he picked it out) a nice scope for his gun and season 6 of the Office and Paisley got him a couple of shirts. I wish I could have thrown him a huge party like when your little and parents go all out but he probably would have been more embarrassed haha.. i still like to think that birthdays are a special day. ... right? So many people get caught up in life you would think that their birthdays would be the one day where they could do whatever they want when they want but to most people its just "another day".... I don't like that! I wish Jake could have been able to go do what he wanted when he wanted but the day his birthday fell on this year it was on of his busiest school days.. BUMMER!  Anyways just a few things I wanna say about Jake is how much of a huge help he has been to me! He seriously slaves to me since I have been pregnant and is always helping me around the house, laundry, dishes, and with Paisleys crib. Sometimes I feel bad cause my "pregnancy hormones" will burst on me and I take it out on him and then I feel bad and then I cry cause I feel bad.. haha he has been so good to help me get up out of a chair (haha i sound like an old lady), put toothpaste on my tooth brush, carry me to bed ( oh wait he did that before i was pregnant to ) and I don't know how he does it but whenever i'm in a bad mood he always sets me straight and makes me laugh and he is just always bringing out the best in me.. he has just been ideal! And I thank him so much for that.. I feel so lucky to call him mine. I can't wait til he gets to be a daddy outside of the womb. I know she will be wrapped around his finger the moment he lays eyes on her.. I can BARELY stand it! Happy Birthday Babe and hopefully one of these days we will have the party of a life time.. you deserve it. I LoVe YoU!!!

4 comments:

The Chambers said...

Wonderful! I love this. He sounds like a keeper. Your lake powell pics are so cute! Looks like you had a great time!

Chad and Mandi said...

Jake is honestly one of the most awesome guys I know! And I agree with you on the "making birthday's special" thing. For some reason, men think we can just brush by their birthday, boy are they wrong!

April and Paul Monroe said...

How cute are you?! Makes me feel like a loser wife cuz I pretty much forgot Paul's birthday. Oh crap!

Alex & Allie said...

Oh Nat oh fun are you.. I love that you think birthdays are important because so do I. You guys are so cute.. I love your blog.

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley