Monday, May 23, 2011

~6 months~



Ok seriously.. is she not the cutest thing you have ever seen? Yesterday (22) was her official 6 month birthday but we got home from our cruise so I didn't get any pics of her so today I took a few. I can't believe she is 6 month.. I kinda can but for the most part ...no- I felt like she was 3 months FOREVER but now that she is  months I know that she will be a year before we know it. She is so so fun right now and is so so happy and content.

Things I want to remember her about 5 & 6 months-
-She rolled over for the 1st time on my birthday (April 28)
... now she is a little rolie polie and never stops
-Started cereal and has a love/hate relationship with it
-She is really really alert and is constantly moving her arms and legs
-Whenever you go away for a few seconds and come back and she sees you she lets out this little squeel that is that darndest, cutest sound.
- Just recently she started nodding her head up and down
-She smacks her gums like an old "no teeth" person (its really the cutest thing ever)
-She sleeps mostly through the night.. every night its different but were on a role so far of sleepin through the night but ya never know
-She loves anything and everything that you put in her hand- she immediatly has to put it in her mouth
-She finally loves to read books and is interested in the pages
-Once again she is still so in love with the mirror and she does that little squeel thing that I talked about earlier
-She loves that dog that I put up at the top... just today a lady from our ward was out walkin her dog pepper and she came over and Pais's face lit up so big and she could stop smiling. She has always been around my parents dog but apparently Mollie doesn't have that effect on her as pepper did. I'm not goin to lie it really made me want to go buy a dog.
-I fed her applesauce yesterday for the first time and she was IN LOVE with it.
-Im so anxious and excited for her to try new foods.. There is nothin better than a babies face after trying something new.
-She finally fits into her age clothes infact she is almost getting to big for them-- which means she is not behind any more in being tiny.
-She had her 6 months shots today and she bawled and the biggest alligator tears came strollin down.. broke my heart in half.
 STATS
......15 lbs 8 oz (41 %)
... 25 and 3/4 in (51%)
Head circumference.... 16 1/4 " (18%)
- Never a dull moment with our little Pais. She keeps us on our feet and always is entertained whether we're the ones entertaining or she entertains herself. I couldn't have asked for a better baby and she has adjusted so well to Jake and mine's lifestyle. Love you cupcake:)

2 comments:

Chad and Mandi said...

Joryn has this same brown outfit. That means these girls will be instant friends once they FINALLY meet! Glad you are enjoying your little cutie. How could you not, right?!

Clint and Courtney Summers said...

She is the cutest!! I love reading your blog and keeping up with you!

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley