Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Graduation*








Graduation came and went so fast...... For the longest time you think you will be in school FOREVER! Now its the wednesday after and  I cant believe its over with...I am so relieved and I'm not the one that even graduated. I AM SO SO GRATEFUL ITS OVER WITH...... and  I am so grateful for all of Jake's hard work. The Graphic Design program is alot different than other degrees and its different in a lot of  ways.. The past 2 months I have not seen Jake for more than like 10 minutes a day and he would be gone at night to.. he would come home to sleep for like 3 hours then it was up and back at school for another long day of school and homework.. As much as Graduation is a celebration ( and it was).. I got a little emotional as he received his diploma and the dean called out his name. Emotional for many reasons.. when we got married you just think you will be poor college students forever and thats just how life is and now its emotional cause now he is on the job hunt and has a few awesome prospectors but he cant really do anything until he gets his website completely done. Graduating college is a big thing in life and I am so excited for the life that is in store for us but its always sad to say good bye to the memories that we made here in Cedar. I am so ready for change and will miss so many people and the good friends that we have made.. Thanks to all those that came and supported Jake and our family. Its so much more fun when you have family and friends there to celebrate with you.. Congrats my love on accomplishing this huge thing in your life and our families life. You are the hardest workin person I know:) I cant wait to see where your talent will take us. I am so grateful that I get to experience life with you.. You are my bestie and I love you so so much!! YOU DID IT!!!! 

7 comments:

bill,sheryl, and gang said...

Oh this is Nicole I am on my parents computer.

bill,sheryl, and gang said...

Yeah! So excited for you guys! We miss you very much and hope that all is well with you.

Kara and Cody Markham said...

Im so exited for you guys, I think you should move to Colorado;) you will love it here!

Whit said...

Congratulations jake! and congrats to you too nat! I know you have been supporting him through this all. You are one fabulous girlie! I'm excited to see where Jake gets his job! (please Salt Lake :) )

Sarah said...

Congrats Jake! Tis a good good feeling! I hope you find a job that you will love quickly.

Ms. Amber said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations! I bet you are so happy to have your husband back! Good luck on entering this new part of life :) How exciting!

Wren and Savy said...

Congrats Nat and Jake! Your life begins now! I can't wait until Wren is done already!

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley