Sunday, March 20, 2011

4 months old:)

 
I was plannin on postin lots of pics I have taken but our gay internet is being stupid and wont let me upload any at the moment so will save that for next time. I hope you all get to view this video cause it is the cutest ever and I'm sure everyone that has kids has similiar videos like this but I will cherish this forever:)
 Weight- 12.6   23%
Height- 24 1/2  61%
Head Circumference- 15 1/2  11%

What I love about Paisley at 4 months-
-I love that she smiles SO MUCH!
-I love the way she plays with my chin when she eats
-I love that she has the cutest feet in the world and all her toes are the same height
-I love that she loves to look at her self in the mirror and gets so excited to see herself
-I love the way she talks in the morning to herself until I go and get her
-I love that she is so good when we I give her a bath.. I can't wait til she splashes all over me:)
-I love that she is so good to just go anywhere with me and she almost always falls asleep on the ride
-I love how she puts her arms out straight when Jake plays nemo with her.. so she really looks like she is swimming
-I love getting her dressed up for church
-I love how I can just lay her in her swing or on her playmat and she plays and plays while I do hair
- I love that she isn't afraid of people she will go to anyone and maybe she is to young to even know yet.. will see
- I love her chubby cheeks
-I love when people say she is chunky cause chunky babies are the CUTEST
-I love when she gets so excited to see Jake
- I love how she will sleep from 10-10 with only wakin up once in the night
- I love how she takes a little cat nap at 7 every night for a half hour so I can get dinner ready for Jake I know that I should probably not let her take that nap so she will go to bed earlier then 10 but we will get there soon. 
-She already has a bubble butt just like her mamma (Thank you Blad genes)
-I LOVE the noises that she makes 
-I just really love this stage in her life
-I love waking up to her every morning
-I love her hands.. they are the smallest things in the world
-I love my Paisley girl!!!

 

4 comments:

April and Paul Monroe said...

I love her too! She is the cutest =)

Nicole said...

I'm so glad you put a video on there of your sweet little Paisley! I loved hearing her laugh! You have more of a Mom sound to your voice! I love it! I also loved reading all of those things about her! I'm so glad she is bringing you guys all the joy you thought she would and more! I laughed about the Blad bubble butt part! It's a trait from my side too and I hope all of our kids get it! So far so good, we'll just have to see about the newest member! Love you and thanks for your comments on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Love Pais! I am so glad I got to see her this weekend. She is so cute!

Kristen said...

She is SO stinkin cute!!!! Love her sweet little laugh! I'm so happy you love being a mom! You're so good at it!

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley