Monday, March 7, 2011

PROM 2011*

I was able to go home for prom this year and I'm so glad.. it was such a blast! Last year for Camilles prom I was in Disneyland with our Dyreng family and it almost killed me but disneyland was a blast! Anyways I was able to do Sierra's hair and nails and its somethin I have always looked forward to growin up and when I finally decided to do hair. Sierra looked absolutely GORGOUS! She just glowed the whole night and her dress was so stunning as you can see. There theme was more partyish instead of love which I loved cause it was way more fun. A junior had asked Camille so she got to go also and she looked very beautiful also. I took like 100 pictures of them both and of course I wanted to put all of them on here but I just had to choose a few of my favs.. it was really hard! The night was great and I can't believe it was my baby sisters prom. Where does time go.. sometimes I think back and remember what Sierra use to say.. i loved her language.. she used to say lasteryear, yesternight "dad you got poop in their" (my dad had bad breath), heeeeaaarrrttt, and she use to pretend that anythin was people.. ketchup and mustard, toothbrushes, salt and pepper, and she looked big poofy dresses cause she loved to twirl, and she loved the feel of silk! She is such a sweet girl. I can't wait to see who she marries and where she takes her life. Thanks sierra for lettin me be apart of your day:)

2 comments:

Casey and Samantha said...

Awww... Fun pictures. I LOVE Sierra's dress! They both looked gorgeous! So fun!! Love the pic of you and paisley with glasses! She's super cute!

Sarah said...

I have never seen a dress quite like Sierra's, that is sure a party dress. You Millard folk do Prom so differently that we ever did, I think it's funny that you went, especially with little Paisley. She is looking so adorable in those shades.

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley