Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Grandma Dot Knott*


This would be my awesomest Grandma Dot Knott (don't you love that:) she is the. funnest. funniest. ever!! When we were up visitin Jakes grandpa Jack in the hospital in Salt Lake we surprised my grandma with a visit. She would murder me if she knew I posted this picture of her. She had never met Paisley so we just had to visit her. Plus I hardly ever get to see her so I thought since I was in the area I we had to stop by and see her. I love her so very much. She is seriously the funnest grandma ever. We were blessed growin up to be able to do lots of fun things with my Knott family. Lake Powell, river rafting, campin at Coalville, and many other memories:) I will miss her dearly when her time comes to go back and be with my grandpa, my mom, her son steven, and many more family! I am tryin my hardest everyday to make sure I will be with them again someday:) Thats just something I don't want to miss out on! Love you Grandma Knott!!
p.s. don't you love how Pais is smilin in our 3 generation pic? That was right when she started smilin and I was so glad we got it in this picture.

5 comments:

Bree said...

You 3 are SO cute!!!
LOVE THIS!!!!!!
LOVE YOU!!!!

Shane and Zandy said...

I am glad you got to introduce your sweet little Paisley to her! What a great three generation picture!

Nicole said...

Such sweet things you said about your Grandma! I think about living righteously so I can live with my parents and others too! I LOVE how Paisley is smiling in the picture! You look pretty and what a great picture of you two with your Grandma Dot Knott! I'm so glad I got to meet her!

Nicole said...

I was taking so long to type it that I see my little sis beat me to it! ;o)

Sarah said...

Oh Nat, I do love your grandma Knott, even though I don't know her that well. I remember camping with her one time and just having a hoot. Those pictures are priceless. Thanks so much for your advice and encouragement, it really helps to hear things like that and I especially love it come from you, my dear one. Thanks so much!!

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley