Monday, March 21, 2011

Sweetest Pais-






These toys make her tuckered out!

She LOVES the mirror.. she could be the grumpiest ever and if you put her in front of the mirror out comes the smiles:)
SEE NO EVIL!!



These are some recent pics of Pais.. man do I love her!! I did a post yesterday and if you haven't checked out the video.. you must!! Its hilarious... anyways couple things I forgot to mention things I love about her
- Love the way she puts her tongue through her binky-- how is that possible? Well her bink has big holes on each sides and while she is suckin on it she will stick her tongue through it.. its funny and quite interesting at the same time
- I love the way she breathes.. it is rather loud and its actually a pet peeve of mine when people breathe loud but I love P's loud breathing.. that means she's concentrating:)
- Love the way she sometimes sucks on her thumb while she is eatin... multi tasker is you will:) She gets that from me.. i can never just be doin one things.. Im a kill 2 birds with one stone kind of girl...

7 comments:

The Chambers said...

oh my heavens...she is TOO CUTE! Thanks for sharing these. You are so pretty! I love the picture of you and her. You always have the cutest clothes. If we EVER see each other again we must go shopping together OK?!!!!!

Jessica Madsen said...

Oh my goodness!! How do you keep yourself from eating her up!! hah! She is so adorable it hurts!!;)
And you, miss Natalie, are just plain beautiful. It is so fun to see you as a mommy, and see how loved and adored your sweet baby girl is!!

Nicole said...

Such cute pictures! She's adorable and what you write cracks me up! See no evil- ha ha! I love the picture from the back of Camille and Sierra with their heads together looking at Pais! Such a sweet picture and whoever thought to take it (I'm guessing you!) good idea!

Whit said...

so cute nat. You are such acute mommy. Hey will you be in Cedar this week Wed-Sat because we are coming down and I want to see you ans Pais.

peterson said...

She is such a cutie! I love the pics! You are such a cute mom and we need to see you guys soon! Are you coming up anytime soon??

Sarah said...

She has the cutest smile! Looks like you guys have so much fun. I loved watching the video with her little giggles. So cute!!

Jennie said...

She is growing up too fast!! And I am missing so much of it! Oh she is so adorable. Can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks...until I can, you'll have to give her a big one for me! Miss you guys.

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley