Monday, March 28, 2011

TRUST

We got this quote a couple weeks ago in church and I LOVE it!

"You show your trust in Him when you listen with the intent to learn and repent and then you go and do whatever He asks. If you trust God enough to listen for His message in every sermon, song, and prayer in this conference, you will find it. And if you then go and do what He would have you do, your power to trust Him will grow, and in time you will be overwhelmed with gratitude to find that He has come to trust you."

  -Pres.Henry B Erying

Can't wait for conference this weekend! I always come away with a whole new lookout on life and just fresh!!

4 comments:

Heidi Madsen said...

I love this quote, I recently shared it in a talk I gave in conference.

Heidi Madsen said...

I meant sacrament, conference was just on my mind:)

Whit said...

Thanks for sharing Nat that is an awesome quote and such a good reminder for me :)

Chad and Mandi said...

You are always so positive and reminding me of the kind of attitude I should have! Also, I love the "see no evil" pic of paisley! That is always happeneing to Jordyn. We call it "Ninja Jordyn"

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR*

..."I believe in the family where there
is a husband who regards his
companion as his greatest asset and
treats her accordingly;
where there is a wife who looks upon
her husband as her anchor and strength.
The cultivation of such a home
requires effort and energy,
forgiveness and patience,
Love,
and, endurance, and sacrifice;
but it is worth all of these and more."....

.. Gordan B. Hinckley